Saturday, July 24, 2010

A NEW DAY

Sat, 24 July 2010
Decided it was time to blog about my life. Regularly. To see if it's possible to be as dedicated to writing as I am to playing Mafia Wars on Facebook.

Been a super super week. Must blog about the Trials and Tribulations and put up funny stories of my trips and hurdles in the Dating world. It most likely will be turned into a play.

It's a quiet Saturday but tonight I will pick up my girlfriend MsB and hope to persuade OilyBoy to come out to dinner at Dr J's place. Apparently he's decided to cook up a storm as he's a bonafide amateur TopChef! And he's someone I haven't even met but he added me on FB about a year ago.... Must remember also to bring ice and a bottle of Veuve. It's going to be a grand evening and meeting new friends will stop me dreaming about BigFatPanda aka Po.

No comments: